SULPHUR - LUMPS
Sulphur; is a non-metallic chemical element and is a valuable commodity and integral component of the world economy.
- Production of sulphuric acid
- Production of gasoline
- Production of phosphate fertilizers and chemicals
- Production of paints
- Production of bitumen
- Product ion of rubber products, medicines and fibres
- Production of sugar
- Production of detergents and plastics
- Production of paper and many other products
- Used as a vital nutrient for crops, animals, and people.
|Contents of Sulphur (DB) (Wt)||99.5%||99.9%|
|Ash Contents (Wt)||0.30% max||0.012% max|
|Acidity (AS H2SO4) (Wt)||0.15% max||0.03% max|
|Hydrocarbons (Wt)||0.15% max||0.08% max|
|Moisture||0.50% max||0.50% max|
|Colour||Bright Yellow||Bright Yellow|
- In gas/oil base loose vessel
- In bulk big bags (1,000kg net weight).
- Other packing – to be agreed.